April 17th
Life's a bitch man.
ok, edited
Dang, Today is a bad day, from what i see. Im getting so moody all of sudden man, Like so piss off but I just don't want to say it out. I don't know why Im getting so pissed like all of a sudden, Maybe its the weather. But I've gotta be honest about it man, My temper was never good, and it will never be good lah. Fuck,I get pissed off so easily man, whether its piss with other people or even myself, FUCK! If only you were here mum, I so wanna talk to you now. I miss you so much. sigh =( . Fuck, IM OUT PEOPLE!
ok, edited
Dang, Today is a bad day, from what i see. Im getting so moody all of sudden man, Like so piss off but I just don't want to say it out. I don't know why Im getting so pissed like all of a sudden, Maybe its the weather. But I've gotta be honest about it man, My temper was never good, and it will never be good lah. Fuck,I get pissed off so easily man, whether its piss with other people or even myself, FUCK! If only you were here mum, I so wanna talk to you now. I miss you so much. sigh =( . Fuck, IM OUT PEOPLE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home